WHY WE'RE HERE
The Alliance For Just Money is a non-partisan organization of people of all political, vocational, philosophical, and personal viewpoints who share the common value of working together—and with individual and organizational allies who share our purpose—to achieve real monetary reform.
Through monetary reform, we see the purpose of the Constitution of the United States achieved: a more perfect Union, Justice established, domestic Tranquility insured, provision for a common defense, a general prosperity, and secured Blessings of Liberty for ourselves and our Posterity.
Our Mission is to research, educate, and organize for real monetary reform. We define real monetary reform as the development, implementation, and protection of a transparent public sovereign money system consistent with Article 1, Section 8, Clause 5 of the United States Constitution to serve the general welfare and commerce of society.
Existing research suggests that achieving sovereign money requires three reforms of our existing money and banking systems, and that these must be implemented together to achieve real monetary reform:
- Require Congress to exercise its Constitutional power to be the sole creator of all U.S. money, issued debt-free, and to establish a transparent and independent public monetary authority to determine the amount of new money the Treasury will disperse under authority of Congress.
- End the privilege of commercial banks to create and issue what we use as money.
- Transfer ownership of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks, and all remaining operations of the Federal Reserve System, to the U.S. Treasury.
Our Mission is to research, educate, and organize on these interdependent reforms needed to achieve sovereign money in the public interest.
Just Money is, for us, synonymous with “sovereign money.” See Joseph Huber’s “Sovereign Money” website @ https://sovereignmoney.eu/
We are a non-partisan organization of people of all political, vocational, philosophical, and personal viewpoints who share the common value of working together—and with individual and organizational allies—to achieve our Mission. Our Guiding Principles are:
- Accountability to each other and responsibility for achieving our Mission
- Transparency and honesty
- Affirmation of the dignity and worth of all life and the ecosystem upon which we all depend
- Dedication to continuous learning and educating the public about the money system
- Decision-making through informed dialogue, consensus-building, and democratic inclusion
- Economic and political independence
- Participation grounded in self-respect, mutual respect, and enjoyment of our work together
- Grassroots education and organizing to create systemic change for the common good
WHAT WE DO
We work together to achieve real monetary reform through:
- Creating methods for educating the public, our elected officials, and the government through the avenues of grassroots local groups, consumer advocacy, and organizations doing promotions on behalf of the creation of a public sovereign money system.
- Performing research, development, and implementation of a public sovereign money system for the digital age, including the creation of public and monetary protective systems, focusing on the practical and policy implications of a sovereign public money system that will supersede our existing private-interest-driven debt-based money system.
- Building a well-informed, organized and active movement for monetary reform, rooted in local communities that link within and across states, to move elected representatives to understand the need for sovereign money and the means needed to achieve sovereign money for the public interest.
- Designing and advocating for the needed three-part monetary reform legislation.The Just Money Solution